Fashion Designer Spotlight: Nicholas Kirkwood | Fashion Blogs :: DC Fashion Blog :: Shopping Blog :: Vintage Clothing

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fashion Designer Spotlight: Nicholas Kirkwood

You know my fashion lust is primarily about shoes. I can not buy clothes for months, but can't go too long without buying a pair of fab shoes. So this week's fashion designer spotlight is on the way fabulous Nicholas Kirkwood. Kirkwood, the darling British designer who graced the fall 2008 runways from New York to Milan, has consistenly pushed the envelope on shoe designs with his unusual shapes, mixture of leathers and textures, and color palettes. He is now my new favorite shoe designer. Here are some of my favs (you see I couldn't only pick a few. i have issues) from his Spring/Summer 2010 collection. See his entire collection here.












0 comments: