STYLE SPOTLIGHT: Gorgeous Jewelry For The Gala Season | Fashion Blogs :: DC Fashion Blog :: Shopping Blog :: Vintage Clothing

Friday, April 29, 2011

STYLE SPOTLIGHT: Gorgeous Jewelry For The Gala Season



After watching the William and Kate's wedding this morning, as well as a documentary on the late Princess Diana's jewelry, I could not wait to tell you about MsBellezza's jewelry line.

I totally got to feast my eyes on these gorgeous pieces - up close and personal. When I opened the boxes, I was blown by all of the sparkle. It was full of that bling that you love so much. Oh hell, the bling that I love so much!!! Using Swarovski crystals, semiprecious stones, and exquisite metal and beadwork in the design of each piece, MsBellezza Jewelry [miz-be-LET-za] will help you be the belle of the ball at any gala this season.

What made me even more excited to share this line with you was because of the prices. I could not believe that most of the pieces in this jewelry line fall under $200. There are a few pieces in their Premiere Collection that are over $300 but rightfully so. But you can own a stunning piece of jewelry that definitely will not break the bank.

Here are the pieces that I viewed. Most pieces are from the Statement Jewelry or Premiere Collections:





Here are some lovely options under $150:


Come Over & Over, $140.00



The Betty, $120.00



Secret Garten, $40.00



Silver Screen, $120.00



Gypsy Song, $120.00



Champagne Cheers, $140.00



Everyday is Friday, $120.00

2 comments:

F.A.Ellis said...

beauful earrings!
http://treasuredspotbookreviews.com

Steel Beams Suppliers London said...

Excellent information. This site definitely explains essential concepts to its readers. Thanks for continuing to write such wonderful articles. God bless.