FASHION GRAFFITI: The Intersection of Fashion and Futbol | Fashion Blogs :: DC Fashion Blog :: Shopping Blog :: Vintage Clothing

Friday, August 27, 2010

FASHION GRAFFITI: The Intersection of Fashion and Futbol

When I found out that a collision had occurred between my two favorite things, fashion and futbol (soccer), I was salivating. Especially when it is my favorite team, Chelsea FC and the infamous Dolce & Gabbana. What more can a girl ask for? I already believe that futbol players are the most beautiful men in the world and my Chelsea is one on the best teams in the world. Go BLUES! Now Dolce & Gabbana are ensuring that my Boys in Blue are the best dressed in futbol.

Dolce and Gabbana have designed outfits for Chelsea that are so slick and polished and sexy. Just how I like my men (and a little dirty, too - wink wink!). I was also flabbergasted to see a sketch of an outfit for a female manager. Did D&G just think about everything?? I am not sure if Chelsea has women on their management team but if they do, they will be hot to death when they travel with the team.

So this is the breakdown of the attire on Dolce & Gabbana for Chelsea FC web site:

two outfits were created for the players: a dark blue three pieces suit with a two-button jacket, with the lion rampant reguardant crest embroidered on the pocket. This is matched with a dark blue shirt, a dark blue jacquard tie, black shoes and belt. The second outfit is a pair of jeans, worn with a “Martini” shirt and black sneakers. A black wool coat completes their wardrobe.

The coach, Carlo Ancelotti, will be wearing a suit with a two-button jacket and the symbol of the club embroidered on the pocket, a light blue shirt, a blue jacquard tie, black shoes and belt.

The male staff will wear a blue wool suit with a two-button jacket, a light-blue shirt with blue tie, a V-neck blue wool sweater, black shoes and belt.
The female staff will wear a blue suit with a two-button jacket, a light blue shirt and high-heel black leather shoes.

A black trench completes their look.

Both players and staff will also be provided with a blue leather trolley with a metal Dolce&Gabbana tag.


Here's to my Boys in Blue, Chelsea FC and to two fabulous designers Mr. Dolce and Mr. Gabbana. Thanks for making my boys the envy of all in futbol.






0 comments: