FASHION DEAL OF THE DAY: It's So Unbelievable | Fashion Blogs :: DC Fashion Blog :: Shopping Blog :: Vintage Clothing

Monday, August 30, 2010

FASHION DEAL OF THE DAY: It's So Unbelievable

Now I am fully aware that I have readers who would not even think about setting one foot into Kmart. But I have to say that after I saw their ad in the September issue of Vogue, I got a little curious about what Kmart was trying to do. Are they too trying to reap the benefits of the J.Crew Effect.

So here's a small sampling of some of the cutesy tops that I found by Attention. All are under $20.00.





2 comments:

Courtney Thompson said...

Wow, I actually have to give Kmart some credit for these shirts. They are really cute!

Louis Vuitton Handbags said...

i love the white blouse on the 1st pic...simple yet fab! very Greek style...love it how they add/design the beads along with it
*thumbs up*