Designer Spotlight: Jodi Arnold & The Limited | Fashion Blogs :: DC Fashion Blog :: Shopping Blog :: Vintage Clothing

Friday, April 16, 2010

Designer Spotlight: Jodi Arnold & The Limited

As promised in my previous post about my outing to Tyson's Corner to view Jodi Arnold's fab collection for The Limited where I met the one-and-only Jodi Arnold, here are a few pics of my favorite outfits from the line.

In true shopaholic style, I definitely added a few of these to my personal collection. I bought quite a few of her embellished tees which I can not wait to wear. Hmmmm, I might be sporting one tonight. I also bought the tulip tie waist skirt in gray and my true favorite of the night, the denim skirt. The Limited didn't have my size in stock, but provided the highest level of customer service. They ordered the skirt for me in the store so that it would be shipped to my house. Love great customer service.

You have to get out to the Tyson's store to get your hands on this collection because it is selling out like hot cakes online. But it will be worth it.







0 comments: