The Capitol Fashionista is Turning One! | Fashion Blogs :: DC Fashion Blog :: Shopping Blog :: Vintage Clothing

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Capitol Fashionista is Turning One!



On January 16th, The Capitol Fashionista will turn One. Yeah for me. I started this blog out of my love, no, my obsession with fashion and all things fashion-related. I also believe that D.C. is a fashionable town despite our politicrit roots of gray suits and black wing-tip shoes. So my continuing mission is to bring the most fab stylish clothes, shoes, and accessories to DC fashionistas (and fashionistas everywhere) so that she can make the best choices in crafting her unique personal style.

So to celebrate we are giving away stuff. I love giving stuff away.

WHAT CAN YOU WIN


HOW CAN YOU WIN THESE FAB PRIZES?

It is so simple, all you have to do is to click on the "Follow" button under Fashionistas in the Know. That's it. A winner will be randomly chosen at noon on Friday, January 15. Good luck to you all.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am now following you. =]

saucy.baby21[at]gmail[dot][com]

-Nicole