Fashion Rave: Patrick Robinson for Gap | Fashion Blogs :: DC Fashion Blog :: Shopping Blog :: Vintage Clothing

Monday, February 16, 2009

Fashion Rave: Patrick Robinson for Gap


Now that I have that off my chest, I want to give a big fashion rave out to Patrick Robinson. Can I just tell you that I bought clothes from the Gap for the first time in five years that were not shamelessly on sale!!!! He has totally taken the Gap to a new level and I knew that he would. I bought the most darling off-white shirt that was covered in ruffles down the front and a fab pair of straight leg gray slacks and the softest most adorable sheer pink sweater that I can not wait to wear. He is restoring my faith in the Gap because I had written them off. But he has bought back classic with the most perfect feminine touches. Hats off to you, Mr. Robinson. Keep up the good work.

0 comments: