What To Wear to the Inaugural Balls | Fashion Blogs :: DC Fashion Blog :: Shopping Blog :: Vintage Clothing

Monday, January 19, 2009

What To Wear to the Inaugural Balls

Since I am a native Washingtonian, I am way excited about the Inauguration tomorrow. This town is a buzzin'! There is excitement everywhere and I am feeling it. Of course, there are so many parties going on. Things have been in full swing since Friday. I finally decided that I was going to go out and put to good use my new dress and my fab new shoes. I will try to take pics to post. But if I could wear whatever I wanted because someone gave me a pile of money to spend, here are some of the looks that I would go with:

Dress: Oscar de la Renta, Neiman Marcus; Earrings: Erickson Beamon, Vivre.com; Clutch: Barney's New York; Shoes: A. Guardiani, Saks Fifth Avenue.

Dress: Alice Temperly; Earrings: Kenneth Jay Lane, Vivre.com; Clutch: Michael Kors, Net-a-Porter.com; Shoes: Manolo Blahnik, Barney's New York

Dress: Carmen Marc Valvo; Earrings: Deco Drop, Perfect Details; Clutch: Bocca Bronze, Perfect Details; Shoes: Lanvin, Barney's New York

Dress: Alberta Ferreti, Yoox.com; Earrings: Forever 21; Clutch: Lauren Merkin, Cusp; Shoes: Giambattista Valli, Yoox.com

Dress: Blumarine; Earrings: Robin Koffler; Vivre.com; Clutch: Lodis, Nordstrom; Shoes: Elie Tahari, Zappos.com

0 comments: