Designer Keith Bryce Designer Keith Bryce Keith’s road to style success is as unexpected as his creations. The self-taught designer started out in marketing, and was producing artwork for clothing when he was invited to work on a fashion show. A new sewing machine and two weeks later, Keith launched a career in fashion design and never looked back. Today, he continues to live and design by his signature saying: “Get noticed or go home.”
- Project Runway Season 5, Star Contestant
- Progressive designer with several collections
- Celebrity style consultant
- NAHA finalist, “Fashion Forward, 2011”
- NAHA finalist collections,2010
- City Weekly’s Designer of the Year, 2009
George Washington University hums with the energy and excitement of our nation’s capital. The beautiful campus is steeped in history, yet provides an up-close view of today’s cultural, political and social landscape. Immersing yourself in life at GW is an experience you don’t want to miss! Act now to reserve your spot in Blueprint’s Signature Summer Program at George Washington University in Washington D.C.