2012 Fashion Fights Poverty
On Saturday, March 31, Fashion Fights Poverty (FFP) will host our annual fashion gala. The 2012 Dress Responsibly Gala, FFP's biggest production of the year, will highlight eco-friendly and ethical fashion design throughout the night.
The three-hour event will include an open bar cocktail reception, silent auction, and modern dance performance, as well as a runway show and live exhibition of new fashion designs by some of today's most visionary eco/ethical designers.
Featured designers will include:
- Seth Aaron Henderson, Winner of the 7th season of Project Runway;
- Luis Valenzuela, founder of EcoArtFashion;
- Laura Williams, Washington, DC-based designer and clothing and textile teacher at Woodrow Wilson High School;
- Ginger Root, clothing and accessories boutique on U Street corridor in Washington, DC, and maker of ReVamp, eco-friendly artisan design for men and women, and;
- Other internationally acclaimed designers (For full list of designers, visit http://www.fashionfightspoverty.org/events.html)
Tickets: $75 General/$150 VIP
To purchase tickets, visit FFP Annual Gala 2012
For more information on the 2012 Gala, FFP programs and the FFP mission, please visit our web site.