“PASSPORT TO STYLE” FALL FASHION SHOWCASE AND CHARITY BENEFIT
Event to Benefit Hope for Henry Foundation and Fashion for Paws
The Shops at Wisconsin Place’s Passport to Style event on Thursday, October 13th from 5 to 8 p.m. is an evening soiree that will usher in fall in style. This year’s event will feature a fashion show, wine, gourmet treats and fabulous giveaways will benefit two local charities, the Hope for Henry Foundation and the Washington Humane Society’s Fashion for Paws. Attendees will have a chance to shop, sample and socialize with friends as retailers and restaurants from The Shops at Wisconsin Place roll out the red carpet with exciting offers, interactive events, special services and exclusive savings.
Tickets to Passport to Style are available at www.shopwisconsinplace.com for $20, and 100% of the proceeds will benefit one of two fabulous charitable organizations – the Hope for Henry Foundation and Fashion for Paws (attendees select their preferred charity at the point of purchase). The $20 donation grants attendees access to exclusive in-store, one night only shopping events throughout the plaza, as well as a fabulous swag bag filled with products, gift cards and special offers, and finally, entertainment, complimentary cocktails and exclusive beauty treatments. A few lucky attendees will be surprised with VIP swag bags that include one of a kind special gifts including generous gift cards, free beauty treatments and a luxurious getaway to Nantucket valued at $2,500. Doing good never felt so fabulous!
Some additional Passport to Style event features will include:
- CityShopGirl founder, and Fresh 94.7 Tommy McFly show co-host, Kelly Collis will emcee a fashion show highlighting the best of the new fall looks, and fabulous fashion ideas as we head into the holiday party season.
- Show off your style at the Rue Washington DC ‘red carpet’. Photographers will be snapping away and featuring your looks on facebook.com/ruelala.
- Circe Salon and Spa will be providing eco-conscious pampering extras - luxe mini-manicures, ultrasonic jewelry cleaning, and Aveda aromatherapy hand massages. (First come, first serve basis.)
- Score a Rue Washington DC swag bag filled with amazing swag from The Shops at Wisconsin Place retailers and partners.
- Complimentary wine from DC’s very own Tasting Room Wine Bar & Shop.
- Bloomingdales Beauty Benefits! Stop in for a fresh new fall look from the Laura Mercier Beauty Team. (First come, first serve basis.)
- Receive a complimentary Oxygen Facial at Sephora, or let their makeup artists show you how to get flawless skin with their fabulous TEMPTU Airbrush system. (Subject to availability.)
- A sweet frosting topped treat awaits you! Come and pick up a famous Georgetown Cupcake (as featured on TLC’s show – DC Cupcakes) for just a $3 donation to Hope for Henry & Fashion for Paws. While supplies last…these sweet treats will go fast!
- The Shops at Wisconsin Place retailers will offer VIP access to this season’s stylish trends with in-store fashion and beauty experiences and one night only of amazing savings.
About Hope for Henry
Hope for Henry Foundation (HFHF) improves the lives of children with life-threatening illnesses by providing carefully chosen gifts and specially-designed programs to entertain and promote comfort, care and recovery. HFHF brings smiles and laughter, hope and magic into the lives of these children and their families.
About Fashion for Paws
Fashion for Paws (F4P) is a high caliber program that infuses the nation’s capital with cutting- edge high fashion and luxury lifestyle brand events, drawing an extraordinary crowd of VIP’s, fashion and animal lovers alike, all benefiting the Washington Humane Society.
The Shops at Wisconsin Place is a vibrant outdoor shopping center featuring Bloomingdale’s, Whole Foods and 15 stores and restaurants. Located on Wisconsin Avenue in Chevy Chase, Maryland, The Shops at Wisconsin Place is handicapped and WMATA accessible with on site Metro station and offers attached parking. For public transportation, please take the Metro Red Line to Friendship Heights Station. For directions and information, call 301.841.4000, visit www.shopwisconsinplace.com or www.facebook.com/
wisconsinplace. Hours are Monday-Saturday 10 a.m. – 8 p.m., Sunday 12 p.m. – 7 p.m.