STYLE SPOTLIGHT: 7 Questions for Titilayo Bankole | Fashion Blogs :: DC Fashion Blog :: Shopping Blog :: Vintage Clothing

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

STYLE SPOTLIGHT: 7 Questions for Titilayo Bankole



Titilayo Bankole wants to give you the manicure of your life. Bankole is famous for sculpting and creating flawlessly healthy nails that tell a story. Even though she was focusing on her career in computer science, Titilayo knew that her creative spirit would eventually lead her to something else. That something else was the perfection of her “critique each finger”™ technique which allows her to sculpt and create picture perfect nails. We caught up with the women who puts the "cure" in manicure. To learn more about Titilayo or to book an appointment, visit her web site.

  1. What do you love most about fashion?
  2. What excites me to love fashion so much is the creativity in each designer that allows me to chose what fits me as an individual; it could be patterns/material that just fits me.

  3. What is your favorite fashion accessory?
  4. A watch/time piece.

  5. What is the hottest nail color(s) at the moment?
  6. Gray in several different shades.

  7. What do you love about being a manicurist?
  8. The liberty to create a story on fingers and toes with color (polish) and designs (Hand paint, abstract lines, nail jewelry etc.)

  9. Who is your style icon(s) and why?
  10. Diana Ross and Sofia Loren. Both have influence me with their sense of style and charisma, are beautiful, smart, versatile with music and acting. Just like wine these women have only gotten better with time. for that reason alone I thank them for their optimistic attitude and courage.

  11. Describe your personal style?
  12. My style is very simple and cheek. Depending on the arena, I'm pretty clean, with a little color. But my watch is my major accessory. It's because of my profession of wearing black 85% of the time, my watch adds color, and conversation.

  13. What can't you live without?
  14. My watch. It tells time and I love it.

0 comments: