FAB VINTAGE FIND: Dresscue Me on Planet Green | Fashion Blogs :: DC Fashion Blog :: Shopping Blog :: Vintage Clothing

Monday, April 18, 2011

FAB VINTAGE FIND: Dresscue Me on Planet Green



While watching The Fabulous Beekman Boys (one of my favorite shows) on Planet Green, I saw a promo for a show called "Dresscue Me." Self-taught designer, Shareen Mitchell, gives new life to dowdy old duds by turning them into chic, fashion-forward frocks. To create these one-of-a- kind pieces, Mitchell welcomes her exclusively female clients into her hip boutiques in both downtown Los Angeles and New York's Chelsea district, to hear their stories and make them over in a distinctly Shareen Vintage style that helps them look and feel their best.

I have totally added this show to my already over-flowing DVR list. I think I missed the first episode, but I am totally going to dish on it each week. The show airs every Tuesday at 10:30 pm on Planet Green.

0 comments: