DC/MD/VA HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS: Sign Up for The Prom Dress Project 2011! | Fashion Blogs :: DC Fashion Blog :: Shopping Blog :: Vintage Clothing

Friday, April 1, 2011

DC/MD/VA HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS: Sign Up for The Prom Dress Project 2011!


WANT TO ATTEND YOUR PROM BUT YOU JUST CAN’T SEEM TO FIND AN AFFORDABLE DRESS?



Your fairy godmothers have arrived! The Prom Dress Project 2011 wants to help you to get an outfit for one of the most memorable days of your life. We want you to go to your prom in style. Attendees will be able to pick out a dress, a pair of shoes, and even something sparkly. The best part is that it is all for free! Plus, one lucky girl will win the PDP2011 Grand Prize**

THE PROM DRESS PROJECT 2011
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 20, 2011

5:00 PM TO 8:00 PM


CHINATOWN COFFEE CO.
475 H STREET, NW
WASHINGTON, DC 20001


OUR RULES
  • You must register using Eventbrite and print a ticket. Get your tickets here. Only 150 tickets are available. You must bring your ticket to gain entry.
  • You must be a current high school student (ID is req uired).
  • Only one PDP2011 set (dress, shoes, jewelry, purse) per person.
  • You will only be allowed to bring one person with you (preferably a parent).
  • No adults will be allowed to shop for someone not in attendance.



OUR SPONSORS

BRAVERY CORPORATION ∙ CHINATOWN COFFEE CO. ∙ MAX BROWN ∙ THE CAPITOL FASHIONISTA ∙ THE BRIDAL WISHLIST ∙ POLISHED IMAGE & STYLE ∙ ECO-BEAUTIFUL WEDDINGS ∙ GOODWILL OF GREATER DC ∙ WHITNEY STRINGER PR ∙ SO MUCH TO SMILE ABOUT ∙ STYLIN’ AND PROFILIN’ ∙ THE INDUSTRY X



**Visit our sister web site, The Prom Dress Project for details.

7 comments:

Promotional product said...

when you say prom day.. all high school girls is excited to wear the best dress and im one of those girls.. i cant wait till my prom day..

Hot Penny Stocks said...

My cousin said go to this blog if i want to look gorgeous on my prom day so here i am and yes its true their offer is good..

web design toronto said...

Prom Day is the best thing that ever happens to a highschool girl.. and thank god i saw this blog it will really help me..

Furniture restoration said...

Its a good thing that u went to this blog.. my sister is crying 'cos she want me to buy her a new dress but gladly i saw this site..

West Africa Gold Exploration said...

yeah me too. my cousin really transform as if she's like cinderella and she is really pretty. :)

Penny Stocks said...

When my mom saw me on my prom dress she said "that is gorgeous,you are going to look so pretty."

West Africa Gold Exploration said...

when my aunt visit our home and that day is my prom day she told me "I'd be proud to have my own daughter's prom picture in that dress." its good to have a great dress.