When It Is Cold Outside: The Best of Resort 2010 | Fashion Blogs :: DC Fashion Blog :: Shopping Blog :: Vintage Clothing

Thursday, December 31, 2009

When It Is Cold Outside: The Best of Resort 2010

I wish that I could really get into the winter. But as I have gotten older, I have grown to detest the winter. Winter clothes have gotten better over the years but I still loathe it. Why would I want to hide my fab outfit under a wool coat? I don't! So in my little twisted brain, I am strolling around Rio de Janeiro on the most perfect sunny day and heading to have a fabulous lunch with my girls for a little sangria and people watching. Want to know what I packed in my fabulous suitcases? Well, it would definitely be a little bit of Alexander Wang (who recently won me over) and a little bit of Jonathan Saunders and Diane von Furstenberg and absolutely touches of the fab Rachel Roy and Erdem and my fav Miu Miu (because Miuccia Prada knows what a girl really wants). There are a few others that I must have. So here we go!

Sonia Rykiel



Moschino



Miu Miu



Rachel Roy



Jonathan Saunders




Jason Wu



Giambattista Valli



Erdem



Preen



Diane von Furstenberg



Chris Benz



Alexander Wang



3.1 Phillip Lim



{all images via Style.com}

1 comments:

Ivana said...

Oh! The model on the Giambattista Valli pic is my friend Bojana, cool! I really liked the Resort Collections, I'm usually not a big, but there were quite a few great collections.