Designer Spotlight: Baby, It's Cold Outside @ Soïa & Kyo | Fashion Blogs :: DC Fashion Blog :: Shopping Blog :: Vintage Clothing

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Designer Spotlight: Baby, It's Cold Outside @ Soïa & Kyo

Canadian brand, Soïa & Kyo, has the most amazing coats around. I love the big collars and the oversized buttons. Designer Elan Ilfessy has a passion for finding the best fabrics available. Fabrics and silhouettes can make all of the difference in finding the perfect winter coat. You will surely find the perfect coat here. One of my favorite things is a crisp white coat for winter. But the black one with the asymmetrical bottom is my absolute favorite.








1 comments:

Sheena said...

I love these coats, especially the first one! I wish I would have ordered it before I bought my winter coat this season!