Vintage Find of the Day: Vintage Party Dresses @ L.A. Vintage | Fashion Blogs :: DC Fashion Blog :: Shopping Blog :: Vintage Clothing

Monday, November 23, 2009

Vintage Find of the Day: Vintage Party Dresses @ L.A. Vintage

It is getting to be that season. The season that I love so much. It is holiday party season here in the Nation's Capital. So many parties, so little time. While there are some amazing dresses available at the popular retailers like Bloomies, Neiman's and Nordstrom, I always love to scour the vintage shops for something fab and unique. I really love L.A. Vintage. They are one of my favorites vintage shops. They really take great pride in finding the best of the best vintage out there. Here are my favorite vintage finds from their web site. Check out L.A. Vintage to see if your party dress is waiting there for you.







0 comments: