Creating A Weekend Outfit on Shmotter: Having A Few Drinks with the Girls | Fashion Blogs :: DC Fashion Blog :: Shopping Blog :: Vintage Clothing

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Creating A Weekend Outfit on Shmotter: Having A Few Drinks with the Girls



Mashable.com had a post yesterday on a new outfit generating site called Shmotter (it is the new Polyvore). . So I checked it out and can I just say that I was on there for two hours! As if I didn't have posts to prepare. But here's one of my lovely outfits that I created. Wear it to step out with your girls for a few drinks. If it gets too hot (wink, wink), you can surely take off that sweater. You can check me out on Shmotter, my ID is stylish_in_dc (what else!?!). See you there.

Details: Sweater: See by Chloe Metallic Waffle Knit Cardigan; Jumpsuit: ABS Black Strapless Jumpsuit with Belt; Clutch: Tory Burch Logo flap chain clutch; Shoes: Christian Louboutin Peep Toe Leopard Lady Claude; Necklace: Dolce & Gabbana Multi Chain Poodle Choker Necklace; Bracelets: Lanvin Ribbed Gold Plaque Bangles. Everything is available at Luisaviaroma, except the jumpsuit which is available at Chickdowntown.

0 comments: