Designer Spotlight: My New Faves @ Elizabeth Charles | Fashion Blogs :: DC Fashion Blog :: Shopping Blog :: Vintage Clothing

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Designer Spotlight: My New Faves @ Elizabeth Charles

I love Elizabeth Charles. It is one of my favorite stores. They always have the most amazing clothes! So here are the pieces that I am obsessed with. Yeojin Bae is amazing and tops my list.

This is my favorite piece @ Elizabeth Charles. It's the what an LBD is supposed to be. Yeojin Bae, Abbey Taffeta Cocktail Dress



This is my second favorite piece. Beyond fab, perfect with a pair of jeans. Zambesi, The Compatriot Wool Jacket



This is so gorgeous with the most amazing vintage feel. Martin Grant Collarless Wool/Angora Coat (in beige)



There isn't anything in the world like cashmere. Jen Kao
cashmere little red (in charcoal)



This is the perfect tuxedo jacket. Jasmine De Milo, Wool tuxedo jacket



I love how this hangs. Anne Valerie Hash, Louise dress (purple marocain crepe)



When you want to do something other than an LBD, go red! Akira, Petal Neck Dress



You can not go wrong with herringbone. A' Detacher, delfine dress (felted herringbone w/nude back)



This is uber chic. Perfect with a pair of black leggings. Bruce, Vest dress (in navy)

0 comments: