Finding Little Gems Fashion Challenge: Caché | Fashion Blogs :: DC Fashion Blog :: Shopping Blog :: Vintage Clothing

Monday, September 14, 2009

Finding Little Gems Fashion Challenge: Caché

I am so loving my weekly fashion challenges. These challenges have been getting me going. I have been discovering some wonderful little gems in places that I would not normally look. This week's Little Gems Fashion Challenge is at Caché. This one was one of the hardest challenges to date. I really could not find that much that I really liked. I have to give Caché credit, they have a great line of accessories. If you are looking for jewelry and belts, check them out. I did find this amazing yellow biker jacket that I adore. But the pickings were slim for me at Caché. Here's what I discovered:

Yellow Biker Jacket, $398



Wood Bangle, $17



Yellow Studded Scarf, $58



Taffeta Ruffle Dress, $148



Studded Hobo Bag, $44



Petal Print Dress with Yellow Belt, $79



Multi-ring Necklace, $22



Diagonal Pleat Clutch, $29



Gray Bootcut Jeans, $178



Faux Snakeskin Belt, $48



Crystal Flower Ring, $48



Black and White Round Straw Bag, $34

0 comments: