Finding The Little Gems Fashion Challenge: What's Good @ Express.com | Fashion Blogs :: DC Fashion Blog :: Shopping Blog :: Vintage Clothing

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Finding The Little Gems Fashion Challenge: What's Good @ Express.com

I decided to create a weekly post where I challenge myself to find fashionable pieces at stores where I would not normally shop. This week's fashion challenge is at Express.com. The only thing that I have ever bought out of Express was a pair of plaid capri pants that I still own. Other than that, I do not shop there. Nothing personal. I never seem to find anything that I would find fashionable there. So after perusing their site for about thirty minutes, here are some stylish goodies that I discovered:


Faux Snakeskin Bangle, $24.50

I love this bangle. It is so chic and totally on trend. The price is so right.



Zelda Skinny Jeans, $59.50

I swear by my Old Navy jeans. I have big curvy hips and thighs, so their jeans hit the mark for me. But I am always willing to try a new pair and I love the look of these jeans. I normally would buy a dark wash but I would venture to buy this lighter wash.



Sculpted Silver Necklace, $29.50

I am such a sucker for jewelry. I especially love chunky jewelry. It is the perfect companion to a plain white shirt or tee.



Purple Ruched Voile Shirt, $39.50

I like the color and the ruching of this shirt. It would look great with a simple pair of jeans and flat sandals.



Ombre Faux Croc Belt, $39.50

This belt has the most amazing blue color! I love it. It is the perfect width, too. I could wear this belt with so many things.



Wool Military Coat, $168.00

Even though I just can't make myself think about the winter, I am totally feeling this military style wool coat. It's sexy to me. Black is always in style.



Faux Snakeskin Flats, $39.50

These flats are so cute. I am a big sucker for snakeskin, faux or real. It doesn't matter to me. I wear snakeskin as if it were a neutral! It goes with a little bit of everything. Mix it up.



Cap Sleeve Dress, $69.50

This dress is so simple and elegant. Wear it with minimal accessories for work. Then add a great piece of statement jewelry, black tights, and black open-toe boots and you have a quick evening outfit.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great finds! I actually love Express and Club Monaco for work wear!