Vintage Spotlight: Thrush | Fashion Blogs :: DC Fashion Blog :: Shopping Blog :: Vintage Clothing

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Vintage Spotlight: Thrush

If you read my blog regularly, you know that I am love vintage finds. I believe that the craftsmanship of vintage clothes is untouchable. There was so much pride that went into these clothes and you can tell when you wear it that it was made to last. This Vintage Spotlight shines some light on a delightful vintage store on Etsy called Thrush. I loved the first dress so much that I tweeted about it a few weeks ago and was surprised to see this fab dress still available. That dress is only one of many wonderful finds available at this wonderful store. There are a fab selection of vintage purses and shoes, too. Here are my favs. You can find something you like by visiting their store here.

Dresses









Handbags





0 comments: