Fashion Rave: J. Crew | Fashion Blogs :: DC Fashion Blog :: Shopping Blog :: Vintage Clothing

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fashion Rave: J. Crew


I love it when I get an email that says that we have stuff on sale. So I headed on over to J. Crew. To my delight, their beautiful pinwheel sweater, that I am totally in love with, is on sale and for a great price. So I try to decide what color. Finally I decide to keep it neutral because it can go with everything and it is so light that I can wear it for a few months. I ordered it online on a Sunday and 'lo and behold, it was at my door by Tuesday when I got home. Needless to say that I was beyond happy. I have ordered from J.Crew before but have never received my order so quickly. Bravo to J. Crew. It's the little things that make me happy.

0 comments: