Look Who's Turning Heads: Angg by Angela Gao | Fashion Blogs :: DC Fashion Blog :: Shopping Blog :: Vintage Clothing

Friday, March 20, 2009

Look Who's Turning Heads: Angg by Angela Gao

Our choice for the designer who's turning heads is Angela Gao and her wonderful collection, Angg. I love the flowing silhouettes of her clothes. Her line is clean and modern with strong architectural details that make each piece interesting. She wants to design clothes for every woman not just a particular body type. I love that. Wins me over every time. She has a shop in Brooklyn at 325 7th Street at the corner of 5th Avenue. Her line is also available at over 50 stores including Oak. The first dress is my absolute favorite.








1 comments:

Dream Sequins said...

Hm... I love those surprising details-- like the bunched fabric on the back, like flowers. Or the scalloped and elasticized hem. Very nice!