Capitol Fashionista Outing: Style and Image Network's Women's Month Celebration | Fashion Blogs :: DC Fashion Blog :: Shopping Blog :: Vintage Clothing

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Capitol Fashionista Outing: Style and Image Network's Women's Month Celebration

I am so excited to be attending the Style and Image Networks's Women's Month Celebration on Friday. This soiree will include fab hors d'oeuvres and other specialities from up and coming DC chefs, open bar, champagne, music and shopping from local fashion designers. Not to mention the fact that Johnnie Walker with be distributing samples of Johnnie Walker Blue. If you want to get dolled up and attend, you can get more information here. I have an amazing dress that I am wearing. Just waiting for my bronze shoes to get here to cap off the outfit. Come out and be in the know. See you there. There will be pictures, of course. Also, I will finally (because I am so slow) posting my pictures from my NY Fashion week excursion on Friday. Stay tuned.

0 comments: